sexta-feira, 13 de maio de 2011

Friday 13, May, 2011

Laziness fulminating about my body in a rainy day that encourages me to not get out of bed. Thwarted my desire and stood up. I went to the bathroom then inadvertently bumped me in the mirror causing it to fall and break. After a few hours i get out to the street and walked the sidewalks crowded with people in the city, unwittingly went through the underside of a staircase. Until then everything normal. At least expect it rains back down and when I realize, I realize I forgot the umbrella at home, way tight and light steps in order to dodge the water drops that fall from heaven. With him under a bus crowded with people and I hope that when the car arrives, trying to get my wallet to pay the passage feel she is no longer there. It sucks ... Dammit!
I come home walking, walking is good, is good for health. Passing through an area that had only the woods, a black cat runs away for me, stops, looks at me and runs again. After nearly an hour and when I get home I open the door I see that I asked my keys ...
It happens ...




Pipo Sotero

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário