sábado, 15 de janeiro de 2011

Preserve what is good

I took long to get back to reality, the way back was more than one way. Even I do not know where I went, but it doesn't matter now.
Where was I? Where have I been?
I believe it doesn't matter anymore. All I want now is to live these moments that are to come, take each piece and share them with all the people who i feel affection. Because is that important!
No matter what we do, we are nothing alone!
We need to give value to our family, our friends, because they are the foundation of a healthy life. They are the ones that are always at the finish line, to comfort you, to tear or break to celebrate the victory with you.
So I give you an advice: If you can preserve something in this life, primarily to preserve his own life, then do everything to have people around you that you love!


Pipo Sotero

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário