segunda-feira, 4 de abril de 2011

Words about Me

I think today I'll talk a little about myself, about my life, but don't know if that's what I really want. Actually I don’t even know where to start. I don’t know if I start with nice words, letters or pies and sharp as the singing voice of anyone who has not learned to sing. This it’s enough. I think just a little word is able to express what a person feels, but I don’t know if it can explain a third of what I feel. This brings to the surface all the complexity that revolves around me. The whole atmosphere of confusion to the mind of anyone who is still trying to figure me out.
Those who know me really, maybe can understand what I might want to talk, but I think it's a problem, because I know how hard it’s to find someone who knows me really well as a being who will understand me completely.
I’m a person like any other, I have my quirks, my desires, my addictions, my faults and my virtues, but that doesn’t mean that I’m equal to others. Each person has a characteristic, has a label that defines itself. So to not be like the others, I try to highlight me, even if in minute detail, because my life is also composed of details, same that these are the minimum.
Only one person is able to see it all be summed up in one which I have been called the "Me".
This reminds me of a snippet of a song called "Indios" of Renato Russo: "I wanted the danger and even bled alone. Understand it. So I could bring you back to me when I discovered that it’s always only you know what I mean, since from beginning to end, it's just that you have the cure for my addiction to insist on this nostalgia that I feel everything that I have not seen "
And even if someone wants to know who is that person not only understands everything about me, but how you too, just look around you or the immensity of the horizon when the sun comes sunset and you'll get all the answer to this doubt.
I tried to talk about me, but I got a slight conclusion that these words are not limited to me. How many people don’t have their complexities? How many others don’t feel confused and confuse others? I take the boldness of my words to make your own. I hope this is something useful and if not, I know that somehow it will become a starting point for a few minutes of reflection on yourself.
Thanks to your patience and then his great ability to tolerate all these lines coming from a storm of buzzing thoughts as well as atoms in the heat.




Pipo Sotero

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário